Crock Pot Brown Sugar Pineapple Ham
1 Ham, precooked, spiral cut bonein or boneless, either will work
3 ½ cups brown sugar
½ cup Raw natural Honey
1 20 oz can pineapple tidbits or chunks do not drain
1. In a large crock pot, over 6 quarts or larger, cover the bottom with only 2 cups of the brown sugar.
2. Place ham on top of the brown sugar, open the slices slightly with your hands.
3. Pour the Honey over the ham, evenly.
4. Add the pineapple around the sides (with the juice) and some on top.
5. Top with the remaining 1 1/2 cups of brown sugar, making sure it is evenly distributed over the entire top of the ham.
6. Cover and cook on low for 4 1/2 6 hours.