Why Dark Chocolate for Amazing Day
Chocoholics, here’s a reason for joy. Lots of scientific researches are showing that these sweats have beneficial effect on health. The experts recommends that this doesn’t apply for all kinds of chocolate, but dark chocolate only (with highest amount of cocoa), also recommending that it should be consumed in limited quantities.
The secret is in antioxidants
Cocoa and dark chocolate are full with antioxidants. Many people does n’t know that a cup of cocoa contains far more antioxidants from the same amount of cup of tea or glass of wine, who are widely now for the positive effect on human health.
Antioxidants have good effect on human cells, and they also contribute in suppression of heart disease and cancer.
Experts from the university Written-Herdecke and Henrich-Heine from Germany establish that consummation of cocoa that contain antioxidant flavone, significantly improves the condition of human skin and it makes more resistant to UV radiation. In one of their studies show that a women who takes constantly cup of cocoa in period of three months enriched with flavone had improved the condition of the skin, she have become smooth, moist and less sensitive to sun.
One dark chocolate contains 100g of cocoa.
Similar studies confirm that a cup of cocoa improves brain function in older people, because flavonoids have good effect on blood flow to the brain and reduces the risk of dementia.
Characteristics of dark chocolate:
– Contributing to the secretion of endorphins which creates a sense of well-being and satisfaction.
– Contains serotonin which removes bad mood and serves as an antidepressant.
– It contains theobromine, caffeine, theophylline which stimulated the body.
The wealth of dark chocolate consuming?
– No matter how much we try to ignore each chocolate has manycalories. Black or dark chocolate contains 520 kcal/100 g. It should not be consumed in large quantities especially over weighted people.
– It should be consumed from 40 to 80 grams dark chocolate per day. Buy dark chocolate that contains 70% cocoa.
Replace other sweets with dark chocolate, so you will input less calories.
Enjoy in your deserts, but be careful when it comes to chocolate.