Ground Turkey Stuffed Peppers
I love this country turkey stuffed peppers recipe because it is no fuss and always a hit with my family.
When you need a quick weeknight dinner option, stuffed peppers are only for you.
Total time: 40 min, Serves: 4
- .canola oil, 1 tbsp
- 1 lb. ground turkey
- 1/2 large onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- kosher salt
- Trader Joe’s Frozen Jasmine Rice,1 pouch
- 1 c. marinara
- 1 1/2 c. shredded pepper jack
- 4 bell peppers, tops removed
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. Cook turkey until starting to brown, 3 to 4 minutes. Add onion and garlic and cook until turkey is golden and cooked through, 4 minutes more. Season with salt.
- Meanwhile, cook Trader Joe’s Frozen Jasmine Rice according to package directions.
- In a large bowl, combine browned turkey, cooked rice, marinara, and 1 cup shredded pepper jack and season with salt.
- Spoon mixture into hollowed peppers and top with remaining pepper jack. Bake until peppers are tender and mixture warmed through, 25 to 30 minutes.