Italian Apple Charlotte. Cake That Melts in Your Mouth!
The cake is easy to prepare and very tasty.
– 6.35 oz/180 grams of wheat flour
– 4-5 pcs. apple
– 4.6 oz/130 g sugar
– 1.76 oz/50 g butter
– 1/2 pack of baking powder
– 2 egg yolks
– 4.4 fl oz/130 ml of milk
– A pinch of salt
– Spooning yolks with sugar until the sugar dissolves and the mixture does not brighten.
– Melt the butter in the microwave (or steamed) and half of the melted butter is added to the pre-mixed batter. We add the milk and stir.
– Add a pinch of salt, sifted flour and baking powder. All mix well.
– The mold cover with baking paper and pour the mass of dough.
– Peeled apples we cut into slices.
– We put them in the dough vertically. The more apples, thus the cake taste better.
– From above cover the remaining half of melted butter and sprinkle with 3 tablespoons sugar.
– Bake in preheated oven at 180 degrees for about 30-35 minutes (or until golden brown). Enjoy!