Peaches And Cream Rice Pudding Recipe
It’s a fairly easy recipe to make – you just have to watch the pot closely.
I am convinced now that the secret to perfect rice pudding is using coffee creamer in place of some of the milk.
Because it is sweet to begin with, you don’t need to add any additional sugar.
I’m really wanting to learn how to make this in the Instant Pot soon!
– 3 cups almond milk (regular milk is fine, too).
– 2 cups Italian sweet cream coffee creamer
– 1 1/2 cups Arborio rice
– 1 tablespoon vanilla bean paste or vanilla extract
– 2 large peaches, diced
1. Add milk, rice, and vanilla to a pot.
2. Bring to a boil, whisking the entire time to prevent it from burning.
3. Once it reaches a boil, bring it down to a simmer and let simmer for 20-25 minutes, or until it is thick and creamy.
4. Remove from heat and stir in diced peaches.
5. Serve immediately or refrigerate for later. It tastes great cold or heated up!