The Famous Tibetan Exercise for the Treatment of Thyroid Gland
1. Rub hands well to heat. Then carefully place your hands on the thyroid gland and hold them there for at least ten seconds.
2. You need to swallow three times. If you feel dry mouth, drink three small sips of water.
3. Slowly exhale.
4. As you breathe out, bend your head forward and push the chin toward the chest as hard as you can. Keep the chin so few seconds without breathing. When you start to breathe, lift the chin. And move her head firmly back.
5. Hold the head in this position for a while. Once you begin to exhale, push the chin toward the chest again.
6. When your chin is on your chest, slowly turn your head left and right, without moving the chin to chest distance. In this way makes excellent massage thyroid.
7. Repeat steps 1 to 6. Move your head slowly, not rush, but relax. Do not think about anything.
8. Repeat the massage the first step.
Exercise can be done sitting or standing. It needs to do often because it leads to an improvement in the condition of the thyroid gland.
This is especially useful for hypothyroidism.