You Need to Eat This if You Have Hair Loss, Brittle Nails or You’re Not Sleeping Well
If you answered YES to the questions below, there is a good chance that you have an adrenal gland imbalance:
– Do you have trouble sleeping?
– Do you have brittle nails?
– Are you experiencing hair loss?
Adrenal glans are endocrine glands that are found at the top of each of our kidneys.
According to the experts, their function is to produce many hormones including adrenaline and steroids.
These hormones help regulate metabolism, the immune system, our blood pressure and help the body deal with stress.
– 1 handful Brazilian walnuts
– 1 handful organic raisins
– 1 tablespoon raw organic honey
– 1 teaspoon organic ginger root powder
– 1 pinch of parsley leaves
Take all ingredients and put in bowl and mash it all up and mix well. Eat 2 tablespoons of the mixture in the morning on an empty stomach.
How to Use:
The experts say that you should take this remedy 2 or 3 times per week to restore balance to your body and you will begin to notice that you are sleeping much better at night and your hair and nails will be much stronger and healthier.