You’ve Been Eating These Fruits Wrong Your Entire Life
1. Most people will take their first bite of an apple right in the middle.
To eat it more efficiently, however, you should start from the bottom and work your way up instead of around.
2. Slicing the tops off of strawberries can mean that you sacrifice a lot of the fruit that comes with it.
Instead, skip the knife and simply poke a straw through the bottom of the strawberry and push upwards, perfectly removing the stem.
3. Deseeding pomegranates can be a whole lot easier than you think — but it’s not exactly elegant.
Cut it in half as normal, push out the center a bit, then just start whacking the back of it with a wooden spoon into a bowl.
4. This banana thing is going to blow your mind.
Most people peel a banana from the top stem, but the correct way is to actually pinch the bottom and peel upwards.
5. Caramel apples are delicious, but to eat one alone can be just too much.
Instead, use a melon baller to carve out small spheres from the whole apple, then dip those in caramel instead.